Re: FW: re FW: NOGAPS GRIB data decoder

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Wendy,

Here's the first pass at a nogaps cdl file. The NOGAPS model contains more
variables then the P_msl variable. To comment out the unwanted vars, put a "//" in front of the var and the attributes. I attached the cdl file,
next week I plan on putting out a decoders release.

Robb...