Re: 20020410: gribtonc CDLs for AVN and could CDL for LAPS work

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Tiziana,

I got a proto version working but there were bugs in gribtonc.  I,m
attaching the 3 files plus the the cdl.  Insert the code into the dir and
do a make then try it out.  I started with a another cdl so could you
check for vars that are not used and then comment them out with '//'. Let
me know what you find out.

Thanks,
Robb...

rkambic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                   WWW: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/