Re: 19990524: Gribtonc - multiple definition of signal subroutines

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Frank,

This is something with the pgcc compiler.  I compile the decoders package
with /usr/bin/cc  on our linux machine.  I made a tar file for ftp , it's
located at:

~ftp/pub/binary/linux_2.2-i686/decoders-2.3.5.tar.Z

Give this a try, I didn't put in the stations or the cdl file. Forgot.

Let me know if it works,
Robb...