Re: 19990127: grib to netcdf

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Missy,

Good news, I think Chiz and I found the ruc2 problem for parameter 185. The ruc2 grid files are larger than the older grid files and the
gribtonc code didn't provide the adequate space to properly read in the
raw data.  The fix is to increase the MAX_GRIB_SIZE to 100000.  I'll
attach the grib1.h to be inserted into the src dir that has the fix.  You
need to do:

% make clean
% make

So the grib1.h file is included properly.

Robb...