Re: 19990127: grib to netcdf

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

On Wed, 27 Jan 1999, Unidata Support wrote:

>To: support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Unidata Support)
>From: richeym@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Melissa Richey)
>Subject: Re: 19990125: grib to netcdf

Hi-
I have managed to compile gribtonc, but when I run it to find out
the usage, I get this:

Hiya,

I the gribtonc source directory there is a man page, you can invoke it:

% nroff -man gribtonc.1 | more

It shows the usage from the command line and also from the pqact.conf file

Robb...

ncclose: ncid 0: Not a netCDF id
ncclose: ncid 0: Not a netCDF id
ncclose: ncid 0: Not a netCDF id
ncclose: ncid 0: Not a netCDF id
ncclose: ncid 0: Not a netCDF id
ncclose: ncid 0: Not a netCDF id
ncclose: ncid 0: Not a netCDF id
ncclose: ncid 0: Not a netCDF id
ncclose: ncid 0: Not a netCDF id
ncclose: ncid 0: Not a netCDF id
ncclose: ncid 0: Not a netCDF id
ncclose: ncid 0: Not a netCDF id

etc., etc.

I had to build the ldm and udunits libraries, and I built them off my
home directory. I am also on a Linux platform.

Could either of these things be the problem?

Thanks much!
Missy Richey

rkambic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                   WWW: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/

  • Search the decoders archives: