Re: [Data-curation] Usage of incorrect WMO source codes, does anybody care? :)

Along the same lines, does anyone know why the RFCs at Peachtree City and
Tulsa
have two source identifiers?  I haven't checked recently, but I believe one
is used
in a product's WMO header and the other is used in the second line AWIPS
code.

KALR and KATR for Peachtree City
KTUA and KTUR for Tulsa

All other RFCs use one identifier.