Unidata's info on CRAFT

NOTE: The craft mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Hi all,

Please check out the Unidata CRAFT information.  It can be located at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/craft/craft/index.html

See the first bullet for the brief summary that I created.  The
summary does not get into the technical aspects of the meeting, but is
meant to provide an overview of progress to date.  Please review it and
send any additions or corrections to me.  As we move along, additional
information will be linked to this site.

Thanks.

Linda

Linda Miller
External Liaison                        Telephone: (303) 497-8646
UCAR/Unidata Program Center             Fax: (303) 497-8690
P.O. Box 3000                           E-mail: lmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Boulder, CO 80307-3000                  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/

  • Search the craft archives: