Re[2]: radar LDM test, meeting

NOTE: The craft mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Wait a minute - my software does not eliminate the need for the RIDDS box that
connects to the RPG and sends data out the "private" ethernet hub.  This is only
eliminates by openRPG. What my software eliminates is the second RIDDS box that
reads off of the private ethernet hub and writes to a circular buffer.

--
Dr. Harry Edmon                 E-MAIL: harry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(206) 543-0547                  FAX:    (206) 543-0308

  • Search the craft archives: