Re: [conduit] Large lags on CONDUIT feed - started a week or so ago

  • To: Pete Pokrandt <poker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [conduit] Large lags on CONDUIT feed - started a week or so ago
  • From: Holly Uhlenhake - NOAA Federal <holly.uhlenhake@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 12:05:07 -0500
Hi Pete,

We'll take a look and see if we can figure out what might be going on.  We
haven't done anything to try and address this yet, but based on your
analysis I'm suspicious that it might be tied to a resource constraint on
the VM or the blade it resides on.

Thanks,
Holly Uhlenhake
Acting Dataflow Team Lead