[conduit] Large lags on CONDUIT feed - started a week or so ago

Carissa,

We have been feeding CONDUIT using a 5 way split feed direct from
conduit.ncep.noaa.gov, and it had been really good for some time, lags 30-60
seconds or less.

However, the past week or so, we've been seeing some very large lags during
each 6 hour model suite - Unidata is also seeing these - they are also feeding
direct from conduit.ncep.noaa.gov.

http://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_nc?CONDUIT+idd.aos.wisc.edu

http://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_nc?CONDUIT+conduit.unidata.ucar.edu

Any idea what's going on, or how we can find out?

Thanks!
Pete

<http://www.weather.com/tv/shows/wx-geeks/video/the-incredible-shrinking-cold-pool>--
Pete Pokrandt - Systems Programmer
UW-Madison Dept of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
608-262-3086  - poker@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Search the conduit archives: