Re: [conduit] [CONDUIT #DYD-390666]: 20081022: follow-up to Unidata User's Committee CONDU IT survey

CONDUIT users,

First off, let me say that the CONDUIT feed has been very valuable to
us and we really appreciate it!

We don't use the 40-km NAM 212 grid since it chops off too close to
our western boundary.  We use the high-resolution GFS grids (.5 and
1.0 degree) and for the NAM, the 40-km 221 grids (awip3200, 25
MB/file) which we have to FTP from NCEP already.  I don't foresee
using the RTMA in the near future, but someone in our department may
wish to, especially if it is a replacement for the RUC.  Ditto for the
SREF.
David
--
David Ovens              e-mail: ovens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Research Meteorologist    phone: (206) 685-8108