Re: [conduit] problems with GFS grids for 2008060112 -- wrong data

Justin,

Thanks for the offer.  I did manage to retrieve the 2008060112
1-degree GFS data I need yesterday from the ftpprd server, so I don't
need it reposted.  I have hours 0 to 99 and can also post them if any
CONDUIT folks need those 1-degree files.

David
--
David Ovens              e-mail: ovens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Research Meteorologist    phone: (206) 685-8108