[community] June 2023 Unidata Update

Hello Unidata community,

In case you missed it -- here's a wrap-up of what's been going on at the
Unidata Program Center in June:

Unidata Update: June 2023
<https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/unidata-update-june-2023>

Unidata Users Workshop
The 2023 Unidata Users Workshop
<https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/register-now-for-the-2023>,
held June 5-8 in Boulder, CO and online was a great success! We'll have the
videos and other information from those sessions posted on the workshop web
site in the near future; stay tuned.

Join Unidata's Community Governance
We are looking for creative people at U.S. universities and colleges  to
help guide the program in addressing the needs of our broadening community.
Both of Unidata's governing committees
<https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/unidata-committee-nominations-open7>
-- the Users Committee and the Strategic Advisory Committee -- have
opportunities for new members. We are also looking for a graduate student
representative
<https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/wanted-student-representative-for-unidata4>
to bring early career perspectives. The deadline for nominations is July
21, 2023.

Some other highlights:

   - I-Guide Virtual Workshop: Realtime Weather Information Visualization
   with MetPy
   - Abstract Deadlines for AMS, AGU Meetings
   - Meet Unidata's 2023 Summer Interns

Thanks for your interest,
Doug Dirks and the Unidata Staff
  • Search the community archives: