[community] March 2023 Unidata Update

Hello Unidata community,

In case you missed it -- here's a wrap-up of what's been going on at the
Unidata Program Center in March:

Unidata Update: March 2023
<https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/unidata-update-march-2023>

Registration is now open for the 2023 Unidata Users Workshop
<https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/register-now-for-the-2023>,
which will be held June 5-8 in Boulder, CO and online!
We encourage you to take a look at the workshop themes and schedule and
Register <https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/events/2023UsersWorkshop/index.html>
to join folks from across the broad Unidata community this summer.

Some other highlights:

   - JupyterHub Expands Learning Opportunities at Valparaiso University
   - Convergence Science in Action: I-GUIDE Summer School 2023
   - Unidata Committee Nominations Open

Also, a reminder that Unidata's AI/ML engineer Thomas Martin is available
to chat during Machine Learning with Unidata office hours
<https://calendar.app.google/ZsM8dLHLa65eGAr39>.

Thanks for your interest,
Doug Dirks and the Unidata Staff
  • Search the community archives: