[community] November 2022 Unidata Update

Hello Unidata community,

In case you missed it -- here's a wrap-up of what's been going on at the
Unidata Program Center in November:

Unidata Update: November 2022
<https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/unidata-update-november-2022>

Some highlights:

   - Unidata Staff at AGU Fall 2022 Meeting
   - 2023 GNSS Remote Sensing Colloquium
   - 2023 Unidata Users Workshop: Save the Date

While the 2023 Users Workshop is still in the planning stages, the Users
Committee is hard at work pulling together the details. After two years of
delays due to COVID-19 gathering restrictions, we're happy to be getting
ready for our eleventh community workshop! We hope to see you in June,
either here in Boulder or as a remote participant.

We're also very much looking forward to seeing you at the AMS Annual
Meeting in January 2023! After several years of mostly-remote conference
interaction, we're happy to be planning for in-person participation in
Denver. Stay tuned (and watch the News@Unidata blog) for details on
Unidata-related talks and posters we're planning for the meeting.

Thanks for your interest,
Doug Dirks and the Unidata Staff
  • Search the community archives: