-----Original Message-----
From: bufrtables-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bufrtables-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of José Mauro de Rezende
Sent: 16 June 2011 23:17
To: Jeff Ator; Eric Wise; Paul Zamiska; leslie.baran@xxxxxxxx; Lamar Troutman;
Enrico Fucile; Sibylle Krebber; Atsushi Shimazaki; Eizi Toyoda; Weedon,
Richard; Yves Pelletier; Simon Elliott; Jose Mauro de Rezende; Weiqing Qu; Stan
Kellett; bufrtables@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [bufrtables] BUFR and GRIB2 table information in relational DB?

Hi Jeff,
My colleague did some work regarding BUFR tables, inserting them on a MySQL
data base. This was done some years ago. We stopped that because we started
using other encoders and decoders. WE thought that time a data base would be a
good way to deal with all those tables. I did some work converting all thos doc
tables provided by WMO into a excel ones and my friend imported all of then
into the data base. Of coarse, it is very out of date now.
I did not worked with GRIB tables that time.
JMauro.