[awips2-users] New AWIPS Tips Blog Post: AWIPS CAVE v20.3.2-0.3 Beta Release

Hello All,

Another version of v20 CAVE is released. Direct install options for Mac and
Windows come packaged with Python and Java so no other software is needed
to install!

Our public beta EDEX is available to connect to. We are hoping to have a
beta release of EDEX available soon!

Please view the blog here
<https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/awips-tips-unidata-awips-202>
for information.

This is a beta release, so we are aware that not all functionality is
working as expected.  We ask you to please be aware of this and have
similar expectations.
If you come across issues/bugs/missing functionality, we also encourage you
to report it using this short form <https://forms.gle/aYUZSi78KU3ZYJ3q7>.

Thanks,
--The AWIPS Team

--