[awips2-users] New AWIPS Tips Blog Post: AWIPS CAVE v20.3.2-0.1 Beta Release

Hello All,

We have been working very hard to put out a new major release of AWIPS.
With this initial beta release we have install options for a direct Linux
install, and a Virtual Machine (that works on both Windows and Linux) for
CAVE.
We have a public beta EDEX available, but are not offering any EDEX
installation options at this time.

Please view the blog here
<https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/awips-tips-unidata-awips-20> for
information.

This is a beta release, so we are aware that not all functionality is
working as expected.  We ask you to please be aware of this and have
similar expectations.
If you come across issues/bugs/missing functionality, we also encourage you
to report it using this short form <https://forms.gle/aYUZSi78KU3ZYJ3q7>.

Thank you!

--The AWIPS Team
  • Search the awips2-users archives: