[awips2-users] MADIS ingest

Hi ,
Does anyone have experience with netCDF MADIS data ingest? I did a
distributed EDEX install and have have the MADIS data coming in (compressed
and uncompressed). I have a distribs file for the raw madis data but the
data go into the "unrecognized files" log. I have noticed the default modes
do not contain madis specific xml files. The  xml files  under modes
containing MADIS do not seem to be available. I also tried using start.sh
to start up in a non default mode (unsuccessfully).   If anyone has
experience please message me.

Thanks!
Sue
  • Search the awips2-users archives: