From: Michael James <mjames@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2018 4:14 PM
To: Kaiser, Jason N. <jason.kaiser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: awips2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [awips2-users] Can't ingest new grid

This message is from an external sender. Please be careful when clicking on
links and attachments.
Hi Jason,

It appears that the updated manual ingest point did not make it into the 18.1.1
merge.  I am adding it back for the 18.1.1-3 EDEX release, but for now I
believe manual ingest will work if you place files in
/awips2/edex/data/hdf5/manual/.

Michael James
Unidata Program Center
Boulder, CO

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 12:27 PM Kaiser, Jason N.
<jason.kaiser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:jason.kaiser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
wrote:
Previously to updating to EDEX 18.1.1-2, I was able to follow the instructions
for ingesting a new grid (I had been successfully ingesting the 3KM NAM and
HREF), but now when I put grib2 files in /awips2/data_store/ingest/, they don't
immediately disappear from that directory, I don't see the grib2 files getting
decoded when I look at edex log grib, and they don't show up as unnamed, or
named (since I had successfully named them before), grids in
/awips2/edex/data/hdf5/grid/

Jason N. T. Kaiser
Atmospheric Sciences Data Systems Administrator
Northern Vermont University-Lyndon | ASAC 308
802.626.6685
Jason.Kaiser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Jason.Kaiser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>