[awips2-users] Can't ingest new grid

Previously to updating to EDEX 18.1.1-2, I was able to follow the instructions
for ingesting a new grid (I had been successfully ingesting the 3KM NAM and
HREF), but now when I put grib2 files in /awips2/data_store/ingest/, they don't
immediately disappear from that directory, I don't see the grib2 files getting
decoded when I look at edex log grib, and they don't show up as unnamed, or
named (since I had successfully named them before), grids in
/awips2/edex/data/hdf5/grid/

Jason N. T. Kaiser
Atmospheric Sciences Data Systems Administrator
Northern Vermont University-Lyndon | ASAC 308
802.626.6685
Jason.Kaiser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • Search the awips2-users archives: