Re: [awips2-users] Conflict with netcdf during AWIPS install

Hi Steve,

A solution is to add the --disablerepo=epel argument to the yum
groupinstall command to force the install of the netcdf 4.1.2 packages from
awips2repo:

yum groupinstall awips2-server  --disablerepo=epel

I'll be updating the installEDEX.sh script with these changes.

Michael James
Unidata Program Center
Boulder, CO