Re: [awips2-users] Unidata AWIPS 17.1.1-2 Update

> I previously used bundles to load up a series of products with named tabs
> and a custom workbench layout (e.g. several editors docked side by side,
> with multiple tabs in each). Now when I load these bundles I’m seeing that
> my tab names are lost and all editor tabs are being loaded into one slot in
> the workbench, regardless of where they were previously docked. Is there a
> workaround to achieve the pre-17.1.1-2 behavior?

I believe the best way to workaround this is to Save and Load as Procedures
instead of as Bundles.  But I'm still working on managing bundles in the
best way.  Before when you load a bundle it would remove any open editors
and loaded data, I wanted to preserve loaded map views when loading a
bundle, but also make the tabs identifiable to which bundle they belong,
hence the naming of all tabs after the bundle file name.

I'll take your use case into consideration and see about improving the
display and naming again.  Right now it's not possible to enable the
away any open map editors.
  • Search the awips2-users archives: