Re: [awips2-users] Unidata AWIPS 17.1.1-2 Update

Thanks for the update Michael, much smoother now!

One quick question: I previously used bundles to load up a series of products
with named tabs and a custom workbench layout (e.g. several editors docked side
by side, with multiple tabs in each). Now when I load these bundles I’m seeing
that my tab names are lost and all editor tabs are being loaded into one slot
in the workbench, regardless of where they were previously docked. Is there a
workaround to achieve the pre-17.1.1-2 behavior?

Many thanks!

Jared