Re: [awips2-users] Display a New Grid in D2D

You didn't mention creating a projection file in
/awips2/edex/data/utility/edex_static/base/grib/grids/ - perhaps you did
but did not mention it, but if not it would explain why the name isn't
being taken.

Feel free to send me your new files
from  /awips2/edex/data/utility/edex_static/base/grib/models
and  /awips2/edex/data/utility/edex_static/base/grib/grids/ (and an example
grib file if possible), and I'll take a look on my end.

Michael James
Unidata Program Center
Boulder, CO

On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 2:58 PM, Serra, Mr. Efren, Contractor, Code 7531 <
efren.serra.ctr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I re-started edex_camel and re-insgested manually, but it’s still
> ‘GribModel:…’ in Product Browser and in grid_info table in “psql metada.”
>

> Efren A. Serra (Contractor)
> SAIC/DeVine Consulting, Inc.
> Naval Research Laboratory
> Marine Meteorology Division