Re: [awips2-users] Display a New Grid in D2D

Hi Efran,

That document has been split into two:

Adding new grid to EDEX http://unidata.github.io/awips2/docs/edex/new-grid.html

Updating menus and the volume browser through the localization perspective
http://unidata.github.io/awips2/docs/cave/d2d-edit-menus.html

And some additional info on the localization perspective editor
http://unidata.github.io/awips2/docs/cave/localization-perspective.html

* I'll update the broken link the old page shortly.