Re: [awips2-users] NCP perspective on CAVE for Windows-64bit failing

  • To: 'Michael James' <mjames@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [awips2-users] NCP perspective on CAVE for Windows-64bit failing
  • From: "Serra, Mr. Efren, Contractor, Code 7531" <efren.serra.ctr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 18:17:48 +0000
  • Dlp-product: dlpe-windows
  • Dlp-reaction: no-action
  • Dlp-version: 10.0.100.37
Thank you sir!

Efren A. Serra (Contractor)
SAIC/DeVine Consulting, Inc.
Naval Research Laboratory
Marine Meteorology Division
7 Grace Hopper Ave., STOP 2
Monterey, CA 93943
Code 7542
Office: 831-656-4780

From: Michael James [mailto:mjames@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2017 10:17 AM
To: Serra, Mr. Efren, Contractor, Code 7531
Cc: awips2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Efran,

The NCP plugins are included in order to support NSHARP display in D2D, but the
National Centers Perspective is still unsupported on Windows and Mac due to
plugin architecture design specific to NCEP (where the thin client, D2D, and
Windows are not used).

Michael James
Unidata Program Center
Boulder, CO

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 11:09 AM, Serra, Mr. Efren, Contractor, Code 7531