Re: [awips2-users] NCP perspective on CAVE for Windows-64bit failing

  • To: "Serra, Mr. Efren, Contractor, Code 7531" <efren.serra.ctr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [awips2-users] NCP perspective on CAVE for Windows-64bit failing
  • From: Michael James <mjames@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 11:17:13 -0700
Hi Efran,

The NCP plugins are included in order to support NSHARP display in D2D, but
the National Centers Perspective is still unsupported on Windows and Mac
due to plugin architecture design specific to NCEP (where the thin client,
D2D, and Windows are not used).

Michael James
Unidata Program Center
Boulder, CO