Re: [awips2-users] Maps Won't Display in Cave.

Brian,

Importing a shapefile into an existing table (such as mapdata.canada) will
corrupt that table.  Every shape file should be imported to a new mapdata
table name.  To fix this you will need to remove and reinstall the
awips2-server group.

Michael James
Unidata Program Center
Boulder, CO