[awips2-users] Maps Won't Display in Cave.

This is a self-induced problem. I was trying to import Canadian county
shapefiles following the instruction at this page:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vde_BQh5GrDkeO6H-lQj_igRuUCO-jSJYjinjNyvxsE/edit?usp=sharing
, when I seemed to have damaged the State/County Boundaries map. As a
result, when I start Cave, the map is not displayed and that area of the
screen is black.

These are the errors I receive: "Paint error: 0:: The resource
[State/County Boundaries] has been disabled." and "Maps database table
"canada" is missing or invalid"

Something must have got damaged in the database when I first attempted to
import the shapefile.

Brian Bernard
  • Search the awips2-users archives: