The NetCDF-Java/Common Data Model (CDM) library and THREDDS Data Server (TDS) version 4.6.5 were released on April 5th, 2016. This is a bug fix release, and as such, the development team recommends this upgrade to anyone using the CDM or TDS. The latest update can be downloaded from:
Version 4.6.4 was released on February 12th, 2016. The 4.6.5 release addresses the following issues from the 4.6.4 release:
- Fix TDM when triggering update for more than an handful of Grib FeatureCollections
- Fix DMSP IOSP to read more of the header
- Fix NEXRAD Level 2 IOSP to work with caching
- Improve time series reading for WMS requests (pairs with fix in ncWMS repo)
- Extend bounding box on NCSS form for single point dataset to ensure default request is valid
- Clean up some units coming from grib tables to ensure they are udunits compatible.
- Clean up command line cruft by converting System.out calls to use logging
All users are strongly encouraged to move to 4.6. For more information about the 4.6 release and how to upgrade, please see Upgrading to TDS 4.6.
For a full list of changes between v4.6.4 and v4.6.5, as well as links to the original GitHub issues, please see the Github Issue Tracker.
Real-world use of new features by the user community is integral to the process of creating and refining these libraries. Please send any potential issues to the development team via the THREDDS GitHub issue tracker, Unidata's support system (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org) or the user community mailing lists (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org).