|gempak-7-3.x86_64.rpm||288.78MB||64 bit Linux build with gcc-gfortran-4.4.4|
|gempak-7-3.i386.rpm||328.93MB||32 bit Linux build with gcc-gfortran-4.1.2|
|gempak-7-3.sol.tar.gz||391.44MB||SunOS x86 binary tarball built with Sun Fortran 95 8.6 and Sun C 5.12|
|gempak-7-1.osx.tar.gz||362.32MB||OS X 10.9 Mavericks binary tarball built with clang and gfortran|
The OS X 10.9 binary required MacPorts and package
openmotif be installed:
- Download and install MacPorts
sudo port install openmotifto install Open Motif and its dependencies.
nmap2to make sure Motif libraries are installed.
|gempak-7-3.tar.gz||164.72MB||the latest source code tarball|
GEMPAK7 (7.0.3) Release Notes
- fix for dmrpkg library which prevented some grids from being read.
- fix for dctaf to solve problem reported in February (7.0 rel2)
- fix for dcacars, dcncprof, dccosmic and dcsuomi leaving 0-size temporary netCDF files in home directory.
- libxml2 and libxslt updated to latest versions.
- build fixes for SunOS decoders which link against libxml2
- nex2gini and nex2img support for high-res and dual-pol products DHR, EET, DVL, HHC.
- OPC lightning strike density grids
- gdradr fix for bug which prevented multiple grids being written to a single file
- gdplot2 and gdplot3 support for in-line COLORS re-definition (e.g.
COLORS = 5=122:122:122)
- cleaned up gdradr build
- ncepBUFR updated to v10.2.3
- HRRR grib tables added.
- NCEP updates for future AWIPS2 database access.
- Updates to tables and maps.
Linux RPMs install to /home/gempak by default but can be installed elsewhere with the '--prefix=/usr/local/gempak' flag.