The NOAA National Centers for Environmental Prediction (NCEP) Central Operations Network and Security Branch is looking to hire a Supervisory Information Technology Network Chief. The position is in College Park, MD.
The individual selected for this position will:
- Direct the day to day operations of the Network and Security Branch;
- Supervise the work of the information technology staff supporting NCEP Central Operations with a focus on networks, IT security, and Audio/Visual equipment
- Manage network and security staff supporting large enterprise networks spanning CONUS and OCONUS
- Manage Audio/Visual staff supporting large A/V systems spanning CONUS and OCONUS and staff supporting enterprise Voice-Over IP (VOIP) systems
- Communicate operational network and security issues to senior management in a timely manner
The application process is open through March 29, 2016.
Full details, including instructions regarding how to apply, are available at: