[netCDF #WND-758962]: NetCDF 3.6.1 prebuilt for Windows

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not provide pre-built binaries for netCDF 3.6.1, nor do we
provide pre-built binaries for the Fortran Interface Libraries for Windows w/
Visual Studio.  I wish I could offer a download link or a solution forward, but
these are simply not packages we are able to build.  I might suggest reaching
out on the netCDF mailing list (found here:
https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/mailing_lists/archives/netcdfgroup/), as I know
there are members of our community who have had some luck compiling netCDF
Fortran under Windows.

I'm sorry I cannot provide a more immediately useful answer, but hopefully this
will help you get started in the right direction.

Thank you for your time,

-Ward

> Hello netcdf team,
>
> I get in touch from European Space Agency as Electric Power Engineer.
>
> I am working on a modelling application which includes recovering a software
> project originally written in Fortran F90 and using NetCDF libs. I am
> struggling to build the project in Windows. In theory, the authors suggest to
> use NetCDF 3.6.1, but I do not find any pre-compiled deployment for that
> version in Windows.
> I have tried with the last pre-built version from NetCDF download area but my
> Fortran code build attempts fail missing netcdf lib. I have noticed that only
> static NetCDF libraries are deployed in my dirve, while I guess my software
> application looks for dynamic libs.
>
> Would you be so kind and provide any help? Could I get a precompiled version
> of NetCDF 3.6.1 for Windows including dynamic libs?
>
> Thanks in advance and best regards,
>
> Víctor Pordomingo López
> ESA TEC-EPM Power Conditioning Engineer
>
> [cid:image001.png@01DA42E1.C121BEE0]
>
> European Space Agency (ESA ESTEC)
> Serco-Sapienza Contractor
> Keplerlaan 1, 2200 AG Noordwijk, The Netherlands
> www.esa.int<http://www.esa.int/>
>
> This message is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may
> contain proprietary information and/or protected content. Any unauthorised
> disclosure, use, retention or dissemination is prohibited. If you have
> received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately. ESA
> applies appropriate organisational measures to protect personal data, in case
> of data privacy queries, please contact the ESA Data Protection Officer
> (address@hidden).

Ticket ID: WND-758962
Department: Support netCDF
NOTE: All email exchanges with NSF Unidata User Support are recorded in the
Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through the
web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in this way,
you must let us know in each email you send to us.