[netCDF #OPM-980172]: Dear organization, may I ask if there are any plans to use Golang to parse and process NetCDF data

Hello,

I am not familiar with Golang myself, nor do we provide a Golang interface
library from Unidata, but I was able to find several different packages that
should be able to help (such as https://github.com/batchatco/go-native-netcdf).
 You might see if any of these packages/interface libraries do the things that
you need.

Thank you, I hope this helps, have a great day,

-Ward

> Dear organization, may I ask if there are any plans to use Golang to parse
> and process NetCDF data?I am a Golang program developer who wants to directly
> use it for reading, parsing, and processing NC data such as NetCDF and GRIB.
> Thank u
> ? Windows ???<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>??

Ticket ID: OPM-980172
Department: Support netCDF