[netCDF #XXW-396304]: Vectorization patch for NEC SX

> Unidata netCDF Support wrote:
> > In the meantime, how about you send the patched file to me and then we can
> > ignore this patch problem and see about adding your patch...
>
> Hi Ed,
>
> attached you'll find a tar.gz file with the "original" libsrc/ncx.m4
> (from the snapshot) and the patched one.  This should be sufficient
> to find another way to get a working patch that applies to the CVS
> repository.
>
> Cheers,
> Harald

OK Harald, I have just checked those changes in. They will be tonight's
snapshot release. If you can check that this works for you, that would be very
helpful - I'm going to release 4.1 very soon.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: XXW-396304
Department: Support netCDF