[netCDF #XXW-396304]: Vectorization patch for NEC SX

> Hi Ed!
>
> > OK Harald, I have just checked those changes in. They will be tonight's
> > snapshot release. If you can check that this works for you, that would be
> > very helpful - I'm going to release 4.1 very soon.
>
> I checked snapshot 2009121100 which is OK.
>
> I get unrelated problems on the SX-9 with missing texi2dvi
> whose existence is probably not checked by configure.

The distribution comes with all documentation pre-built. When I do a make check
on my system with the distribution, it does not make any of the documentation.
So texi2dvi should never be used when installing from the distribution.

Can you send me the output of make check for this?

> I also get errors during the self-tests, some which are related to
> known SX compiler or run-time problems and which I will investigate.

Any word on this?

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: XXW-396304