[netCDF #IMK-675971]: mac os x and netcdf 4.0.1

> Hi, Ed -
>
> Well, I just double-checked the libsrc4 directory, and - for some reason -
> the -lhdf5 and -lhdf5_hl flags are there, but the linking still is not
> occurring. Grr. I *know* I checked carefully when I sent in the first bug
> report.
>
> Anyway - the behaviour still stands as reported with hdf5 and hdf5_hl not
> being linked.

Ah ha!

I think I understand what is going wrong. I have made a change and generated a
new snapshot. Can you give it a try and see if it resolves all these problems?

ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/snapshot/netcdf-4-daily.tar.gz

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: IMK-675971
Department: Support netCDF