[netCDF #SDN-711055]: Request about netCDF function and parameters descriptions.

Hi Marcel,

> For my work I have convert the meteo and Aerosol data  to netCDF, netCDF
> is new for me.
>
> I am not familiar with the data structure. Normaly I writing software in
> Delphi, on the internet I found netCDF.dll in conbination with
> DelphiDeclarations.pas.
>
> I am trying to write a simple program to get familiar with the commands
> and so on.
>
> I find discription about functions like nc_open, nc_inq and so on, but I
> like to find more information about the necessary parameters, until now
> I can't find it.
>
> Can you give a site or information abut the netCDF functions with a
> description of the parameters.

The netCDF site is

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/

Concise reference documentation is available here:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/netcdf-man-3.html

A language-independent netCDF User's Guide is here:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/netcdf.html

A C-specific User's Guide is:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/netcdf-c.html

Material from an online workshop on netCDF is also available:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/workshops/2009

Finally, there are small example programs for various languages here:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/examples/programs/

--Russ

Ticket ID: SDN-711055
Department: Support netCDF