[netCDF #NVZ-285663]: netCDF V4 VB.NET wrapper for windows

Hi Claire,

Sorry to have taken so long to respond to your question ...

> I would like to use netcdf V4 on windows with VB.NET. Do you
> have an up-to-date
> (ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/contrib/win32/netcdf_vb_net_wrapper.zip)
> netCDF VB wrapper? I have been looking at:
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/faq.html#windows_netcdf4

We have nothing more up-to-date at this time.  We hope to release netCDF
version 4.1 soon,
and plan to make new DLLs after that release, but unfortunately I can't commit
to when
those might be available.

--Russ

Ticket ID: NVZ-285663