[netCDF #JPQ-241982]: ASCII to AIA ANDI

Hi,

> My name is Hiromichi Yamashita of Hitachi High-Tech Corp.
> I would like to know about the free software to convert ASCII file of
> chromatographic data to AIA(*.cdf)  for Windows.
> Anyone can help me with this?
> I look forward to your timely reply.

All we know about is the Analytical Data Interchange project:

  http://andi.sourceforge.net/

which has a SourceForge project site for software development:

  http://sourceforge.net/projects/andi

There may be commercial software to accomplish this conversion also,
such as Micromass DataBridge.

--Russ

Ticket ID: JPQ-241982
Department: Support netCDF