[IDV #DXK-228962]: using GrADS Data System to publish netcdf files failed

Lizhi,

> Do you think that the NetCDF lib is also needed to be updated? When
> I used the current version of NetCDF (netcdf-4.0.1.tar.gz - Latest
> stable release of netCDF as a gzipped tar file.) in GDAL, it can
> read some netcdf files. But, failed to read that mentioned file
> (ftp://grid1.cos.gmu.edu/pub/). What's your opinion about this?

Sorry, but I can't access the FTP server on grid1.cos.gmu.edu.  My
FTP client says

  Resolving grid1.cos.gmu.edu/pub...
  Unknown host "grid1.cos.gmu.edu/pub".

If you have a netCDF file that you want us to check, could you put it
on a server we can access or send it as a mail attachment (if it is
small)?  Thanks!

--Russ

Ticket ID: DXK-228962
Department: Support netCDF