[netCDF #YES-175204]: Reading NETCDF output from Navy website

> Hi,
> I am trying to read oceanographic current data downloaded form navy website .
> I am able to get the values. But I am not able to get the coordinate
> information.
> When I used the ncbrowse, I got the following information
>
> I am not able to figure out as how to use "point_spacing" and also the
> variable written as LONN716_N562.
> Same problem for latitude and time values.
>
> But ncbrowse is able to show all the lat, lon, and time values correctly. Can
> you please tell me as how I can get the coordinate and time information
> (actual values).
>
> Thanks
> Venkat S. Kolluru
> Technical Director
> Surfacewater Modeling Group
> Environmental Resource Management, Inc.
> 350 Eagleview Boulevard, Suite 200
> Exton, PA 19341-1180
> Tel: 610.524.3650
> Fax: 610.524.3566
> address@hidden

Sorry to take so long to answer your question, especially without a good
answer.

I'm afraid you will have to contact the ncbrowse team to find out what is
wrong. This is the support for netcdf, and it sounds like your problem has to
do with ncbrowse understanding your metadata, not with the netCDF library.

Good luck,

Ed

Ticket ID: YES-175204
Department: Support netCDF