[netCDF #XMR-161699]: NetCDF snapshot error: incorrect switch for --flibs in nc-config.in

> Some fortran compilers use -L, some use -M. I don't know what to do about
> it...
>

> What a pain!

Sorry for my pointless whining. ("I don't know what to do about it! Wah, wah,
wah!" - SNAP OUT OF IT ED!)

;-)

I have checked in a change that figures this out at configure time and sets up
nc-config correctly. It's in the snapshot now if you want to give it a try.

Thanks!

Ed

PS - If I was anywhere else by Colorado I would envy your weather. ;-)

Ticket ID: XMR-161699
Department: Support netCDF