[netCDF #ZXI-494839]: netcdf-4.0.1 OpenMPI-1.3.2 FORTRAN Parallel IO bug fix [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

> Hi Ed,
>
> Has there been any progress on the bug fix I submitted?
>
> Cheers,

Howdy Justin!

Thanks for bringing this matter to my attention, I have read the relevant
documentation, and I agree that your fix is appropriate and necessary.

I will try and get this in before the 4.1 release.

But right at the moment I am up to my elbows in new features, including the
ability to read HDF5 and (some) HDF4 files. I've got to finish a few things
before I hit that parallel I/O code, because it is tricky stuff!

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: ZXI-494839
Department: Support netCDF