[netCDF #ZXI-494839]: netcdf-4.0.1 OpenMPI-1.3.2 FORTRAN Parallel IO bug fix [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

> > Hi Ed,
> >
> > Has there been any progress on the bug fix I submitted?
> >
> > Cheers,

> Howdy Justin!
>
> Thanks for bringing this matter to my attention, I have read the relevant
> documentation, and I agree that your fix is appropriate and necessary.
>
> I will try and get this in before the 4.1 release.
>
> But right at the moment I am up to my elbows in new features, including the
> ability to read HDF5 and (some) HDF4 files. I've got to finish a few things
> before I hit that parallel I/O code, because it is tricky stuff!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ed

Howdy Justin!

This bug fix is now available in the daily snapshot release:
ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/snapshot/netcdf-4-daily.tar.gz

Please try it out and let me know if it works for you.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: ZXI-494839
Department: Support netCDF