[netCDF #MZI-587321]: compiled netCDF-4 dlls for Windows XP/Visual

> Thanks Ed,
>
> Which set of dlls should I use for a MS Visual Studio 2005 project that
> runs on XP?
> NetCDF for Intel and Portland Group Fortran compilers.
> OR
> NetCDF for other Fortran compilers.
>
> Thanks,
> Coy

Are you using fortran?

If not, it doesn't matter which of the DLLs you use - the C functions are the
same in both.

Only the names of the fortran functions are different. If you are going to be
calling netCDF from fortran programs, then you need to pick the correct netCDF
dll depending on your compiler. If you are ignoring fortran, just grab either
one.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: MZI-587321