[netCDF #MZI-587321]: compiled netCDF-4 dlls for Windows XP/Visual

> Can you tell me where I can find compiled NetCDF-4 dlls for Windows XP
> that can be used with Visual Studio 2005?
>
> If they are not available, can you point me to notes on how to compile
> NetCDF-4 in Visual Studio 2005?
>
> Also, can you tell me where to find the most up-to-data compiled
> NetCDF-3 dlls for Windows XP with Visual Studio? The latest version I
> could find was 3.6.1 but it appears the latest version is 3.6.3.
>
> I have spent a fair bit of time searching your website and I am fairly
> confused as I can't find solid information what is available for Windows
> XP and Visual Studio 2005. So, I would great appreciate very specific
> answers to help reduce my confusion.
>
> Thanks,
> Coy

Howdy Coy!

All the windows information, and the 4.0.1 dlls, can be found here:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/faq.html#windows_netcdf4

If you have the netCDF-4.0.1 dll, there is no need for any 3.x dll. The 4.x dll
is a drop-in replacement for the 3.x netCDF library.

Please let me know if this doesn't work for you.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: MZI-587321
Department: Support netCDF