[netCDF #UAK-415090]: Building netcdf on BlueGene/P system

> Hi Ed,
> As per your suggestion, I downloaded netCDF4 and tested it with the
> following settings:
> __
> export F77="bgxlf"
> export FC="bgxlf90"
> export F90="bgxlf90"
> export CC="bgxlc"
> export CXX="bgxlC"
> __
>
> then launched a jobscript which goes through configure, make and make
> install. Attached are the 3 output files.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Genito Maure

Sorry Genito! You support issue fell through the cracks and I did not respond
in a very timely manner.

However, your problem is being caused by the fortran API. I am not sure why you
are experiencing this problem, because it works for me just fine on AIX
systems.

Try doing a "make distclean", setting CPPFLAGS to -DpgiFortran, and then rerun
the configure and make.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: UAK-415090