[netCDF #YYM-734195]: 64 bit SunStudio cc/f90 netcfd 4.0

> Here's the configure and make output for my previous problem
> mailed a few minutes ago (attached).
> --
> Dr. Udo Grabowski                           email: address@hidden
> Institut f. Meteorologie und Klimaforschung ASF,Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe
> Postfach 3640, 76021 Karlsruhe, Germany             Tel: (+49) 7247 82-6026
> http://www.fzk.de/imk/asf/sat/grabowski/            Fax:         "    -7026

Dr. Grabowski,

Thanks for bringing this bug to our attention. It is very peculiar and has the
ncdump programmer quite fascinated. He will soon come up with better
understanding of the problem, I am sure, and fix the program or the test,
whichever turns out to be broken. ;-)

We will let you know when the fix is in our daily snapshot release.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: YYM-734195
Department: Support netCDF